Tech Sales Manager
The Tech Sales Manager will be responsible to establish, develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective customers to generate new business.
- Strive to achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
- Tender management: tender purchase, tender book preparation, submission, and proper online and hardcopy record keeping
- Understand Customers’ needs and recommend suitable products.
- Gather relevant market information, inform Marketing & Sales Manager on potential projects and competitor behavior.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Analyze the market potential and the value of prospective and existing customers
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy in line with company goals and strategy.
- Understand market potential, establish market share with a view to increasing the same.
- Co-ordinate with the production/operations department to produce goods for customers.
- Co-ordinate with the stores department for the prompt delivery of goods against all customer orders.
- Coordinate with the finance department for finance-related matters pertaining to the customers
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends
- Organize and /or participate in trade shows and exhibitions when necessary
- Training the sales teams on product knowledge and product application thus enabling them to better sell products
Education and Qualifications
- A Civil Engineering, quantity surveying, building economics or a construction-related degree
- Work experience in the building industry either in construction, consultancy, or sales for at least 5 years
- Strong business acumen
- A drive for results and an affinity for high-quality standards
Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent presentation skills