The Sales Executive is responsible to sell real estate properties for dedicated real estate projects assigned by the employer according to defined targets. The real estate agent is responsible to deliver exceptional customer service, developing long-term client relationships through quality communication and promoting positive brand awareness for the employer's real estate projects.
- Market and lobby for potential buyers,
- Following up on new leads in a timely and professional manner
- Convince potential purchasers to buy properties by giving correct and accurate information
- Provide the customer with correct quotations and caculations
- Negotiate prices and sales terms
- Walk potential purchasers through each step of the process e.g reservation signing, reservation payment, signing of PSA and installment payments.
- Follow up with internal departments for a smooth and efficient sales process (eg Legal and Finance Department)
- Follow up with potential purchasers in a timely manner regarding; signing of reservation, signing of PSA's and timely payments (reservations fees, facilitations fees, installments, KYC requirements fulfillment and other deficits)
- Give accurate advice on prices, regulating laws, services available, mortgages, market conditions and offer appropriate solutions as far as the employee’s capacity allows. In case of further technical queries beyond the scope of the employee, the employee shall put the potential purchaser in touch with the relevant authorized persons to assist.
- Respond to incoming emails, phone enquiries, and chats in a timely and professional manner, interact with customers, consult on their needs and requirements and provide appropriate information and feedback.
- Keeping up to date with changes and communicating to potential purchasers timely.
- Networking, maintaining and developing relationships with potential purchasers through meetings, chats, phone calls and emails and other means. Build trust and confidence with potential purchasers and communicate the ability of the employer to meet their needs for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Liaise with relevant authorised personnel for the potential purchaser's financial situation and other financial information.
- Liaise with the relevant authorised personnel for house progress and structural changes.
- Efficient use of the CRM tool in place to keep accurate sales pipeline and communication records of potential purchasers; reports, calls, chats and any other correspondences.
- Liaise with Sales organizer regarding; contracts, couriers, addendums, cadastral and other documents.
- Get potential client's feedback and report to the managing director of the Client.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help potential purchasers obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Make post-sales communication to thank the closed purchase
- Organize sales visits, to demonstrate and present the Client’s products to potential purchasers and the public.
- Organize an experience and safe tour of properties including highlights and amenities of the project
- Attend trade exhibitions, events and displays for the purpose of selling, interacting with potential purchasers and generating strong leads
Education and Qualifications
- A Bachelors' Degree in Sales, Marketing or any other related field
- 1-2 years of sales working experience in real estate
Real Estate: 2 Years