- The Sales Executive will be the key point of contact between the organisation and its clients being responsible for actively seeking out new sales opportunities, answering customer queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- This position requires a result-driven individual, who is a self-starter, confident, hardworking, a problem solver with good communication skill
- Selling motorbikes
- Demonstrating vehicles to customers, including taking them for drives.
- Reporting to the vehicle Sales Manager on activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Meeting customers face to face and holding sales discussions with them.Computer Knowledge
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
- Negotiating the terms of a sales agreement and closing sales.
- Following-up telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and emails enquiries.
- ·rranging appointments with customer/potential Leads.
- Preparing car purchase packages.
- Cold calling up qualified sales prospects.
- Delivering vehicles to customers
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline
- Experience Requirements
- 2-3 years' sales working experience in an automotive industry
- Being able to work without supervision
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent networking skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Automotive: 3 Years