Thee Sales Executive position will be responsible for increasing unit sales of the company. The key purpose of this role is the development and maintaining the growth of Solutions in a specific geographical area
- Effective development of new business in line with sales targets
- Customer Retention and corporate account management
- Effective compilation of sales quotations and tender documentation in the region in compliance with business strategy
- Demonstrates products and services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and does product presentations to prospective customers.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information
- Attends to regular face to face client visits / meetings to gain a comprehensive understanding of their existing business needs assisting in enhancing the team’s ability to service the same.
- Propose new initiatives, plans and programs to improve the effectiveness of the Business Sales
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional sales environment (industry related experience essential) with a proven track record of closing deals and achieving targets.
- Experienced in dealing with senior executives.
- Previous experience in Security Solutions advantageous.
- Experience in long sales cycles essential
- Demonstrated ability to deal with high profile individuals
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of project management and be able to formulate accurate proposals/tenders from start to finish (Essential)
Security, Safety & Defense: 4 Years
Sales: 3 Years