The Sales admin is responsible for bridging the gap between internal customers (sales agents/sales team) and external customers (regional distributors, large scale farmers, farmers, retailers and potential key accounts) of the company animal feed products & farm services.
The Sales Admin is accountable for driving business growth and influence achievement of dominant market share in animal feed via co-ordinating customers’ orders generation, processing, invoicing & payments, deliveries and tracking of customers / market feedback. He/she serves as initial contact for customers with queries about products, orders, deliveries and provide support for sales team.
- Conduct sales activities by processing orders generated from sales team and customers via appropriate policies and procedures focusing on achieving agreed weekly, monthly and annual sales volume and revenue targets.
- Bridging the gap between production team and sales team via sharing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales volume projection to achieve an aligned production projection.
- Inventory level control of all company products via maintaining threshold levels of all products SKU’s to ensure availability and avoid out of stock.
- Liaise with the Logistics team to ensure timely deliveries of all processed customers’ orders.
- Maintain and update sales & customer procuring records as a key data base towards companies’ long-term strategies in defending, attacking, monitoring and maintaining of market share in respective areas.
- Share weekly & monthly sales reports to all internal customers i.e. production, procurement, finance, sales and management towards strategical decisions.
- CRM analysing via tele sales of all sales team prospect visits and active account base summary.
- Being up to date on all sales related matters including pricing, products features and benefits, mode of distribution, marketing and promotion scheme towards implementing market penetration and coverage.
- Constantly monitor and share with sales manager, oral and written reports on market trends, customer needs, interest, competitor activities, emerging technologies and potentials for new products development.
- COMMUNICATION ASPECT: Ensure all customer complaints or concerns or queries are handled in a professional manner
- Rapid response to customers’ complaints or concerns or queries
- In partnership with the sales team & relevant department, respond rapidly and resolve customer complaints with regards to late delivery, sales inquiry, feed performance and/or technical enquiries to their satisfaction
- Answer queries and complaints from customers courteously with professionalism
- Transmit complaints to the right person for immediate action
- Track complaints to their satisfactory for execution
- Implement Company policies, procedures and standards as established by the company
- Maintain a positive business reputation and develop strong relationships with all customers to ensure that there is continuous feedback about the quality of our animal feed products and services provided
- Proven work (3) years’ experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent in related field is a plus
- Hands on experience with CRM software’s
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- Country Sales Manager
Poultry & Eggs: 2 Years
Sales: 3 Years