Retail Assistant( Fresh Graduate)
On behalf of our Client we are looking for a Fresh Graduate for Retail Assistant role. He/She will be able to support the Store Supervisor by ensuring that the retail channel is developed to its fullest potential by offering customers the highest standards of service & products. Responsible for the store, contents and store operations in the absence of the Store Supervisor. Ensure on-trade orders are picked and delivered.
- Ensure the retail procedure is implemented to and in compliance with local regulations
- Prioritize customer service & implement customer service charter at all times in order to maximize customer satisfaction and service ratings.
- Process the on-trade orders from start to finish which includes, picking and preparing the order for delivery to ensure that orders are delivered in a timely manner.
- Coordinate all the administration and documentation of customer accounts in an organised and transparent manner so all employees can have access to this documentation and understand it, if needed.
- Advise the retail supervisor and sales manager of new promotional ideas to encourage customer footfall & increased spend
- Analyze category sales in order to identify growth areas and potential in the stores stock holding
- Track the monthly invoices to monitor footfall and average spend per invoice to show trends in the business and allow the Retail Supervisor to analyse this information
- Monitor competitor activity and implement plans to ensure we stay ahead of competition
- Complete a timely compilation of report to ensure that management are kept informed
- Complete a quarterly stock check of warehouse and regular in store stock checking to ensure that all goods are accounted for
- Perform other duties as requested by the Line Manager
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Good level of verbal and written English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and POS operation
- Experience within the liquor industry
- Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and brands
- WSET intermediate level certified
- Customer Focus
- Knowledge and Skills
- Planning and Organising
- Analytical Thinking