Projects & Maintenance Engineer
Implementation of global/regional best practices and fit for purpose policies and processes for engineering and environment in his/her responsibility area. Implement Engineering processes and services to adhere with HSSE and environmental standards as set by the Group and regulatory agencies
- Project management- manage projects from conception to completion, conduct inspections and contractors’ audit
- Ensure the application of HSSE in design, construction and maintenance.
- Plan routine/shutdown maintenance of Retail & Commercial infrastructure, facilities and equipment with the aim to reduce equipment down time lower than competitors
- Keep key operational/maintenance documents/drawings and records up-to-date.
- Optimise the utilisation of resources and stimulate the communication between all stakeholders involved in asset management.
- Manage Contracts, agreements and performance of contractors.
- Ensure the application of soil investigation and remediation.
- Ensure the optimization of outlet design.
- Preparing construction and maintenance plans & obtaining quotes for sites in area of control in discussion with local sales/ops staff.
- Calling for construction and maintenance tenders.
- Management of external professionals & contractors of different competence levels.
- Implementation of Capex and OPEX projects and Budget management.
- Manage and improve Engineering Key Performance Indicators as per set targets.
- Ensure all operation and project licenses are obtained before engaging in actual works
- Ensure good external relations with Local Authorities, governmental bodies
Education and Qualifications
- Engineering degree.
- Knowledge of Retail Outlet Design & Construction Standards
- Understands and applies retail HSSE standards.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrable experience in construction, maintenance of equipment and retail outlets.
- Skill to manage others
- Supply and Distribution Manager
Engineering: 5 Years
Engineering: 5 Years