Project Manager (Product Research Project)
A Project Manager will be responsible for managing organisation of ongoing company projects ensuring all project requirements, deadlines and schedules are on track.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all milestones are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Devise appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and manage relationships with vendors and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Education and Qualifications
A bachelor’s degree in a business related field from a reputable university
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- At least 5 years experience in project management preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Project & Program Management: 5 Years