This role requites an individual who will manage the daily operations, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance of an LPG plant.
- Operating refilling plant
- Repair and service refilling plant
- Installation of cylinders
- Installation of damper tank
- Installation of bullet
- Who can do all work associated with revalidation plant.
- Loading and offloading gas from truck
- Repair and operator of gas truck
- Operating all LPG depot facilities technically.
- To put in place and in action the safe operating procedures, safe maintenance procedures and instruction for every type of preventive maintenance task, corrective maintenance task.
- To develop the procedure of re-filling the LPG tanks
- To be in charge of LPG gas distribution network.
- To handle any leakage or breakage of part of the network
- To prepare emergency response plan for any accident in the LPG system
- Welding etc
Education and Qualifications
- Can conduct a bullet test before refiling of the Gas
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Min. 5 years’ experience in operation and maintenance of LPG plants
Oil & Gas: 5 Years