Personal Assistant to MD
Assists the Managing Director with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks.
- Support in travel organization (booking of rights, hotel accommodation) and control of/receipt collection for respective cost.
- Manage the logistics for Managing Director's meetings, including coordination of technical support for conference calls.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication.
- Managing the diary and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Managing Director.
- Ensure that the Managing Director's office is well arranged.
- Assist in setting up meetings and appointments, communicate with external guests etc.
- Independent organization of logistical support for external guests - right schedule control, local transportation, accommodation.
- organizing events and conferences
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the Managing Director.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Ability to recognize and implement tasks independently.
- Ability to prioritize and distinguish important issues from non-important ones.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent oral and written command of English and Swahili.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills.
- Managing Director
Banking: 2 Years
Finance Services: 2 Years