Office Operations Executive
As an Office Operations Executive, you will be at the heart of our firm’s business operations and activities and a trusted, dependable resource within the entire office.
You will assist in managing the office operations and work alongside the firm Partner(s) to ensure the entire firm is working towards a unified goal. You will contribute to the overall efficiency of the firm and help to shape our culture allowing us to attract the best talent and client relationships for years to come.
- Primary responsibility for scheduling and managing calendar and scheduling and confirming client meetings, initial consultations, depositions, conference calls, and post-meeting follow-ups, and anticipating and preparing materials and resources needed for meetings (and ensuring sufficient information in calendar entries);
- Act as a Personal Assistant (PA) to the partners on various office matters including making follow-ups on their behalf, updating contacts, carrying out research, etc.;
- Managing firm phones and voicemail inboxes, including answering phones, taking and distributing messages, ensuring timely responses to telephone calls and inquiries;
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel;
- Accurately sending/transmitting email and hard copy correspondence, emails, and pleadings;
- Assist in planning and arranging events (internal and external), including organising catering from time to time.
- Managing general office matters such as photocopying, mailing and electronic faxing;
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and other items as needed;
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment;
- General office administration;
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries;
People and Culture Assistant (Basic HR)
- Pupillage and internship recruitment
- Records management which include up to date personal data on the staff files
- Ensuring leave records are maintained and that the leave process is well managed
- Assisting with the on-boarding and exit process for staff.
Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Education and Qualifications
- Secretarial qualification/ Bachelor of Education in Secretarial studies/ related qualification.
- At least two (2) years in an administrative role.
- Previous experience in a similar role, Human Resources or Office Administration.
- Computer savvy with proficiency in general office applications (Microsoft Office Skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to adhere to the expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to command respect, effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Smart, confident, capable, and highly recommended by the people you have worked for and directly supervised.
- Excellent Written and Oral Skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Good Presentation Skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently and alone with minimum supervision
Admin & Clerical: 2 Years