National Sales Manager
The National Sales Manager will be highly involved in overseeing the sales team, achievement of sales goals and analyzing sales trends. This position requires a diligent, committed, self-motivated and experienced National Sales Manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure ambitious target setting and monitor closely for performance.
- Coach the field Salesforce for performance in relation to the targets set and build a winning spirit within his/her team.
- Ensure streamlined implementation of the customer strategy at POS in order to further build market share.
- Prepare and lead the sales team meetings with focus on results vs. targets set.
- Together with the sales team, identify & implement actions for closing possible results gaps in the concerned POS when they occur.
- Follow up on field budgets versus incremental sales per rep.
- Build excellent relationships with the regional/local responsible manager of the concerned Customers.
- Gather and provide competitive information to headquarters on a regular and continuous basis.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in a Business-related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant field sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Two years Brand Building experience is an advantage
- Two years of Trade Category Management is an advantage
- Bias for action, accountability, and responsibility
- Building talent and teams with a growth mindset
- Consumer and customer focus
- Leadership Skills
- Organization skills
- Honesty and integrity
FMCG, Retail & Wholesale: 5 Years