The Legal executive will serve as a focal point of contact between clients and the firm, advice clients on legal issues, perform legal research, prepare legal documents and facilitate innovative solutions to client problems.
- Conduct dispute data collection & gather relevant information from different of sources
- Manage and organise dispute calendar hearings and deadlines, organise case files, manage logistics etc
- Manage pleadings and discovery indexes
- Collect and organise exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices
- Liaise between teams and internal/external third parties
- Assist with witnesses preparation
- Management of clients soft folders
- Management of clients physical folder
- Management of resale folders
- Filing of clients documents
- Management of Legal dispatch book
- Management of legal query tools
- Dispatch of Client documents
- Draft and management of official letters
- Managing company licence renewal calendar
Education and Qualifications
- Law Degree and an Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania or equivalent qualifications.
- Highly organised with ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail
- Extensive computer and database expertise
- At least two years’ experience in a fast paced legal environment.
- Demonstrated experience in working on large scale transactions with multiple stakeholders and client handling skills.
- Proficient in the use of IT Systems including Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly with a range of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Organisational skills
- Meeting deadlines
- Accuracy representation on weekly/monthly reports
- Positive can-do attitude
- Highly motivated
Legal: 2 Years
Legal Admin: 2 Years