Insurance Sales Executive
The role of an Insurance Sales executive is to sell insurance policies, through calls and meetings with existing and potential clients to grow the Company’s customer base. His/her goal is to get information about clients' needs and match them with insurance policies offered by the Company to make a sale.
The Sales Executive will also be responsible for creating and maintaining customers’ records.
- Conduct market exploration, research, and development with the aim of promoting the Company's products in the country.
- Research and source potential clients and build long-term relationships with them.
- Networking and active business development of existing and new clients.
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss insurance products.
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs and correct claim practices required to get a claim settled.
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager to grow country sales.
- Customise insurance programs to suit individual clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy
- Fill-out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare sales reports
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor Degree in Insurance or any equivalent qualification.
- Two or more year of experience in the insurance field.
- Sales experience.
- Clients engagement experience.
Business Development Manager.
Insurance: 2 Years