Infrastructure Maintenance Manager
The Infrastructure Maintenance Manager is responsible for overseeing and leading maintenance procedures and actions in the company. The role will manage maintenance activities of landscapes, utility systems, roads and pathways, and civil-constructed infrastructure; tracking expenses, reporting progress, and assigning schedules. The Infrastructure Maintenance Manager will perform scheduled, reactive and preventative maintenance on a property and its buildings, grounds and infrastructure.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Check all systems of buildings to ensure functionality.
- Maintenance of the utility systems.
- Maintenance of underground infrastructure systems.
- Support Infrastructure Developers in implementation projects where necessary.
- Establish service contracts and administer their implementation.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
Years of Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in Civil Constructions, Real Estate Projects, Landscaping or related fields, with at least two (2) year of professional experience in Infrastructure Maintenance.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Negotiation Skills: Ability to negotiate with suppliers, service partners and contractors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word software. Knowledge of G Suite preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience as Maintenance Manager or other managerial role.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities, machines and equipment.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
Engineering: 5 Years
Construction: 3 Years