Human Resources Manager
To provide human resource management
- Smooth working relationship.
- Fair compensation.
- Compliance with the applicable (Country/International) labour laws
- Procure manpower.
- Provide guidelines to the manapower sourced in respect of the tasks to be undertaken
- Harmonise the relationships between Company and staff in terms of service delivery and remuneration.
- Handle litigation matters pertaining to labour disputes.
- Analysis and reporting of the effectiveness of manpower utilization.
- Security of personnel in relation to work performance.
- Advise the Company on key issues relating to the existing and changes to applicable (local/international) labour laws.
- Maintain employees’ database, and develop documentation and records in line with ISO 9001 Quality Manual and procedures.
Education and Qualifications
- First degree in Human Resources
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an HR Supervisor position.
- Well versed in local and international labor laws
- Planning and organizing
- Strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Information and task monitoring
- Problem identification and analysis
- Judgment and problem-solving
Construction: 5 Years
Human Resource (HR): 5 Years