Head of Client Solutions
To seamlessly deliver innovative and cost-effective Client Solutions across Client Segments in country, delivered through the bank's platform and 3rd party ecosystems and platforms in alignment with the strategic value drivers. This includes products and services for banking, insurance, investment solutions, as well as potential new product and services across all Client Segments.
- Implements and optimises client solutions in alignment with Client Solutions Group, Client Segments, Country and internal delivery partners (e.g., Engineering, Corporate Functions, etc.) requirements.
- Implements the Client Solutions toolbox in country in collaboration with other capability heads and seeks approval for customisation requests.
- Ensures the achievement of efficiencies and synergies through the central coordination of products and services delivery across all client segments.
- Ensures that teams are embedded in client segment teams, particularly for the delivery of bespoke client solutions.
- Provides input into the development of client value propositions.
- Sets, defines and delivers parameters for client metrics to drive growth and achieve scalability aligned to the strategic value drivers.
- Stays abreast of market and competitive developments in order to define and evolve innovative and value-added services to clients across all segments.
- Where necessary provides subject matter expertise for deal complexity.
- Collaborates with Client Segments to approve 3rd Party partners and ecosystems for the delivery of integrated multi-products and services for the client.
- Maintains alignment with other capabilities in order to ensure seamless delivery of products and services and reduction of duplication.
- Implements client solutions to address client life events, distributed through client engagement platforms. Places the client and client experience at the centre of product and service delivery.
- Vets all 3rd party products and services as it relates to client solutions which will be delivered by the bank's platform (in country).
- Delivers bank's and 3rd party products and services through a client centric platform.
- Customises (and where required builds and designs) products and services based on client needs (as informed by client segments), ensuring scalability and reusability across segments and channels.
- Identifies new innovative solutions in line with the bank’s aspiration to become a platform organisation serving both financial services and non-financial services client needs.
- Ensures achievement of the financial and non-financial performance metrics required for client solutions in alignment with Client Solutions Group, country and Client Segment teams.
- Ensures that remedial actions are defined and implemented in collaboration with relevant segment and/or Country Heads
Risk, Reg, Prudential and Compliance
- Ensures overall risk management and adherence to all regulatory and governance standards for the continued sustainability of the client solutions.
- Verifies that the design and development of solutions are achieved within prudent market risk and conduct parameters.
- Develops appropriate recovery and resolution plans to protect solutions from any untoward event.
- Drives satisfactory audits and ensures that there are no repeat unsatisfactory findings as gauged by Group Internal Audit.
- Manages operational risk losses within prescribed tolerance levels.
- Sets the example and leads the team in line with the Group’s leadership identity, core values and People Promise.
- Enables integrated ways of working and collaboration across the value chain to deliver for the client.
- Inspires the team to deliver on the Group’s shared purpose and instilling a culture which enables the Group to evolve into a client led platform organisation.
- Ensures alignment to the People and Culture standards with regards to all employee-related matters.
- Provides input into talent strategy developed by People and Culture.
- Identifies current and potential employee skill requirements in consultation with the People and Culture function.
Education and Qualifications
- 8-10 years experience in the design, development, scaling, entrenchment and commercialisation of products and services (including digital) within the financial services.
- Proven track record in an organisation of comparable size and complexity.
- Understanding of digital, open banking and platform integrations.
Chief Executive Officer