The primary role of the Manager is to support the management and execution of the company projects and various deliverables set forth in client and industry collaboration projects regarding the advisory, program development and implementation, measurement, reporting, data platform enhancements and research services. In this role, the Manager will undertake directly, or oversee other team members
- Lead client engagements and account management for services relating ESG disclosure, sustainability programs, reporting, and research.
- Provide advisory consultation to clients upon request regarding topics relating to corporate responsibility, sustainability, and ESG.
- Create guidelines, checklists, policies, procedures, and other related program content, to align with best practice and frameworks, and enable clients to carry out and enhance programs.
- Draft narrative content for sustainability reports, trends reports, and other communications.
- Lead or provide advisory support in professional design and layout of reports and communications.
- Lead or support qualitative landscape/benchmarking studies on corporate sustainability programs, goals, disclosures, performance, and rankings among companies, with corresponding data collection and analysis for client sustainability reporting, industry research, and data management needs.
- Support industrywide collaborative initiatives through project management, technical advisory, and coordinating functions and engagement for meetings, calls, workshops, trainings, presentations, and events.
- Create, update, and utilize project plans, reporting critical paths, tracking templates and data platforms for both processes and performance data for client use and Greenview research, which incorporate the streamlining of various sustainability criteria and client deadlines.
- Support the ongoing use of the Portal, a software as a service, providing account management and support to end users as needed.
- Build and establish relationships with clients and industry contacts.
- Represent the Group at industry events and conferences.
- Minimum 2 years performing ESG reporting and/or advisory work with frameworks and ratings (i.e. GRI, CDP, RobecoSAM, SASB, TCFD etc.) directly in an internal function within a company or rating, or as a consultant or industry organization
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access), with particularly strong experience in Excel
- Strong communications, writing (in English), analytical research, and organizational skills
FMCG, Retail & Wholesale: 2 Years
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE): 2 Years