The Project Coordinator is responsible for the timely delivery of multiple projects on the tower portfolio and budget. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Projects they will work closely with the Sales team who are responsible for all customer liaisons. The incumbent is responsible for creating and maintaining documentation for customer applications, tracking all milestones in internal trackers, processing project related fees as well as scanning, mailing and notarizing fully executed copies of the lease agreements to the customer.
- Management of projects from the initial audit and feasibility stage, scoping to coordination of contractor site works to handover to customer and final site acceptance.
- Responsible for overall project financial performance and ensuring assigned projects attain an acceptable profit margin.
- Manage project finances by daily tracking of financial detail and by providing weekly or monthly reports as directed.
- Ability to manage and drive subcontractors and suppliers.
- Responsible for the planning and overall project schedule along with the use and management of appropriate internal tracking system.
- Establishment of project program and delivery against such program.
- Responsible for ensuring all risks to both project and program are identified, managed and mitigated.
- Responsible for fostering and managing relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Provide regular reports to management detailing project performance, staffing updates and new business opportunities.
- Provides administrative support to all the Project Managers.
- Overall responsibility for resource management and forward planning with internal parties, customers and suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with Environmental, Health and Safety regulatory requirements for all company personnel and 3rd party vendors.
- HND/ Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and/or Construction Project Management preferred.
- 1 years’ experience on job or related role
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Intermediate to expert level Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Detail oriented with a proven ability to manage a wide scope of work.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and manage for results.
- Proven ability to manage and foster relationships with contractors and vendors.
- Ability to interact with customers and site development professionals.
- Understanding of telecommunications design and construction techniques.
- Demonstrated understanding of project/ program management with wireless telecommunication site construction projects.
- Demonstrable awareness of health and safety legislation.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the organization to effectively and professionally achieve business results
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors.
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge in identifying high quality solutions
Senior Manager, Capital Projects
Telecom Services & Equipment: 3 Years