Chief Internal Auditor
The Chief Internal Auditor will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
Education and Qualifications
- Working background in ERP systems
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of overall experience at senior levels with at least recent 3 years in a manufacturing sector.
- Board of Directors
Certified Internal Auditor
Certified Public Accountant / NBAA
Audit: 8 Years
Accounting & Bookkeeping:8 Years