Chief Information Officer
- To provide hands-on oversight of all critical IT functions for the company including network operations, system, administration, hardware allocation and management and technical scaling requirements.
- To transform the IT function from a traditional reactive model into a proactive resource
- To architect, lead and manage a successful information security program that aim at providing superior data governance and auditing capabilities.
- Enhancing and furthering the vision of our cloud-based infrastructure approach + Maturing the overall cyber security posture and serving as the escalation point for incidents and issues from the end user community
- Demonstrating a solid understanding of current cloud and data center architectures, platforms and solutions and how they support business deliverables, along with the ability to diagnose, triage, and lead teams during critical incidents and outages to ensure rapid restoration of service.
- Supervising progress of multiple projects to include planning, status reports, budgeting and procurement.
- Communicating status of activities with the team, peers, management, internal and external customers.
- Oversee data center and cloud connectivity services, negotiate contracts and manage service providers to our SLA's.
- Partner with internal IT teams and various departments to deliver infrastructure and network solutions that allow our business to grow and continually enhance our tenant experience.
- Build process and adhere to strict compliance rules and regulations for network operations.
- Continually assess and evaluate our infrastructure to provide continual improvement for the business's needs, identify cost savings and move more to the cloud.
- History of delivering the underlying compute and networking infrastructure to support business initiatives + Maintain and test both on-premise and cloud-based disaster recovery; build policy and be prepared to act in the event of outages.
- Support transient network issues and make network change decisions to keep the business operational 24/7 while communicating issues in real-time
- Tracking and reporting on key performance metrics for network and cloud systems availability.
- Managing the company's technological plans.
- Researching ways the company's technological assets can be improved.
- Creating networking safeguards that prevent security breaches and keep client information confidential.
- Ensuring technologies currently in use are efficient and making changes wherever necessary.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 10 – 15 years of experience managing enterprise class infrastructure in a multi/hybrid cloud environment that includes AWS, and on-premise/colocation data centers. History of prior migration work and supporting transitional environments a plus
- Chief Executive Officer
Fintech: 10 Years
E-Commerce: 5 Years
Technology: 10 Years