Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives, researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities and finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Evaluate business processes; anticipate requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes.
- Experience working to and exceeding targets and ensuring targets are met
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Work closely with clients, technicians and managerial staff.
- Manage projects, develop project plans and monitor project performances.
- Find root causes for problems and proposing solutions that may include new systems, procedures or personnel changes.
- Present findings to decision makers.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to our clients.
- Plan and present client proposals and presentations
- Active involvement in all marketing and sales activities
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients, increase client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Proven ability to negotiate, conflict resolution and high level communications skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Any other duties that might be assisgned
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Master's Degree is an added advantage
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Experience working with local authorities and government projects
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Software Development: 8 Years
Business Development: 8 Years