Senior Talent Management Officer
The Senior HR Officer Talent Management plays a pivotal role in devising and executing strategies for talent acquisition, retention, and development within the organization. The position is responsible for overseeing the management and administration of the organization's salary structures, compensation packages, employee benefits, employee relations, and performance management aimed at attracting, retaining, and motivating talented individuals across all levels and promoting a healthy workplace culture.
Talent Acquisition and Recruitment and Retention Strategy:
- Collaborate with department heads and hiring managers to identify staffing needs and develop effective recruitment strategies aligned with the company's objectives.
- Implement innovative sourcing methods to attract diverse talent pools while ensuring compliance with donor and organization guidelines.
- Take the lead in the candidate sourcing, screening, selection, and interview process, as well as onboarding and documentation.
- Contribute to the design and execution of training and development initiatives tailored to the needs of the organization.
- Analyze HR metrics, generate insightful reports, and present findings to aid decision-making processes related to talent management within the organization.
- Identify opportunities for refining talent management practices, and contributing to the enhancement of HR systems, policies, and procedures to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
Compensation and Benefits Management
- Monitor market trends and industry standards to ensure the organization's salary structure remains competitive and compliant with relevant regulations.
- Administer employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, wellness initiatives, and other supplementary benefits.
- Develop, update, and communicate compensation and benefits policies, ensuring compliance with relevant labor laws,regulations, and internal policies.
Employee Relations Management and Performance Management
- Serve as the primary point of contact for employees seeking guidance on workplace issues, conflict resolution, and grievances.
- Support the performance management process by advising managers on handling performance- related issues, including disciplinary actions, warnings, and terminations when necessary.
- Collaborate with HR and management to develop strategies to enhance employee engagement and foster a positive organizational culture.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and maintenance of performance management systems and processes within the organization; Coordinate performance appraisal cycles, ensuring timely and objective assessments of employee performance against set goals and competencies.
Team management and leadership
- Provide leadership, supervision, and guidance to HR Assistants, fostering an environment conducive to their professional growth.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or a related field.
- A master’s degree or additional certifications are advantageous.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience as an HR Generalist, including three years at the supervisory level.
- Proven experience in recruitment and selection processes, preferably within a large company or corporate environment.
- Experience in salary administration, compensation, and benefits management, preferably within a large organization.
- Experience in employee relations or a related HR function, preferably in a similar capacity within a corporate setting.
- Experience in performance management, performance evaluation methodologies, goal-setting techniques, and performance improvement strategies.
- Strong understanding of HR principles, recruitment methodologies, and talent development strategies
- Sound knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and best practices pertaining to employee relations.
- Proficiency in HRIS, data analysis tools, and reporting techniques to support decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to engage effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities efficiently, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Commitment to upholding ethical standards, maintaining confidentiality, and adhering to organizational and donor policies.
Senior Human Resources and Administration Manager
Health: 7 Years
Non-profits (NGO): 7 Years
Human Resource (HR): 7 Years
Management: 3 Years