Responsible for coordination, expansion and enhancement of the organisation's engagement with stakeholders in alignment to the strategic pillars
Expansion and enhancement of members services
- Review membership assessment criteria based on the desired profile and develop a plan to attract new valuable members.
- Provide guidance to the Membership Services Officer in the coordination of the member recruitment drive.
- Review membership services and develop needs/expectations matrix for each membership segment in collaboration with the Membership Services Officer.
- Review the plan for members services delivery based on the needs of each membership segment.
- Build and grow relationships with key stakeholders, including but not limited to, the organisation’s members, government officials, diplomats, professional bodies, regional networks, private sector organisations and civil society organisations.
- Identify and use opportunities to promote the agenda of the the organisation’s with key stakeholders.
Fundraising for The organisation
- Identify opportunities for expanding members' contribution.
- Assess fund raising opportunities for the organisation and develop a matrix of source of funds.
- Develop a fund raising strategy in consultation with the Executive Director.
- Identify investment opportunities in accordance with established policies.
- Develop an annual fund raising plan and submit to the Executive Director for review; coordinate its implementation.
- Maintain an active relationship with members and leverage on their networks to raise funds for the the organisation’s's activities.
- Maintain donor/sponsor relationship management through providing progress updates on a regular basis.
Enhancement of the the organisation’s image
- Develop the annual programme of events for The organisation’s, using a collaborative approach, and submit to the Executive Director; coordinate its implementation.
- Identify high impact corporate social responsibility initiatives that fulfill the mission of the organisation’s and enhance its brand within and outside Tanzania.
- Create public engagement through working with strategic partners such as professional bodies, academic institutions and civil society organizations.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Statistics or a related field
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Statistics or a related field is an added advantage.
- Problem Solving
- External Relations
Business Services / Consultancy: 6 Years
Project & Program Management: 6 Years