Organization Excellence Manager
- Define an organizational structure which drives productivity.
- Developing effective coordination and communication within the organization.
- Dedicate time to finding the right staff and developing their skills base.
- Embracing wider societal and ethical developments.
- Planning, organizing and developing strategies for maximum efficiency and functioning of the Company in line with best practice and company’s long-term strategic plans.
- Manage and promote quality organization Culture for excellence.
- Formalize procedures according to new business and support needs which are compliant with bank's Group standards.
- Incorporate changes required by Central Bank and other regulatory authorities into the Bank’s relevant procedures.
- Harmonize policies and procedures with that of Group.
- Identify systematically the first and second levels controls.
- Analyze and assess periodically operational and support procedures, tools, forms.
- Make improvement recommendations of the process optimization/reengineering, processes automation, development and refinement of policies and procedures when and where necessary.
- Lead the thinking and execute programs that enable heads of department to excel in achieving the organization business strategies.
- Manage organizational projects led by the bank and/or Group
- Structure the project with the selected project leader: scheduling, budget, resources, governance rules e.t.c.
- Act as a project management officer of all the projects led by the company and/or Group.
- Provide reports to the steering committee and or executive management on the progress and results of the projects for determining proper support needed to offer.
- Serve as an agent of change in support of new and existing projects.
- Plan and manage Trainings for excellence performance of the company.
Education and Qualifications
- A University degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Project management and or any related field.
- A postgraduate degree/Masters of the same in Business and or Project Management is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience of which 2 should be in Project Management is an added advantage
- Thorough understanding of principles, practices and Techniques in Organizational development and management
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel, word, visio e.t.c
- Excellent Oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work within stretched targets and deadlines and ensure deliverables are met.
- Strong knowledge of products and services offered by the Company at regional and group level.
- Deep knowledge of Company’s` business lines and IT project management skills.
- Experience of project management in several fields.
- Multiple skills in managing a variety of programs.
- Good writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain continuous contact with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to work equally effectively in team bases environments as well as on tasks which requires high level of initiative, autonomy and independent thought
- Conception and synthesis ability
Banking: 5 Years
Performance Management: 5 Years