Manager Finance Operations
Finance Operations Manager is responsible for performing an accurate and efficient month-end close, to produce, analyze all monthly/ quarterly financial reports, ensure the tax, audit and budget/ planning processes all run effectively and comply with required legislation while meeting all deadline
Manager Finance Operations provides decision support to the Sales and Operations teams by analyzing the Return on Investment (ROI) and profitability for all new and current products.
This position provides oversight to the following finance functions; cash management which will fall under treasury and tax section, fixed assets and lease administration, under Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis (FPR&A) except for the payment to landlords which will be processed by the Accounts Payable sections but the contracts management and accounting for the same will be handled by (FPR&A).
Manager Finance Operations works closely with the Director of Finance, the Senior Manager, Property Management, Procurement Manager and the Sales and Operations teams to ensure the organization's strategic goals and performance objectives are met.
- Creation of a high performing team environment enabling employees to reach their full potential and maximize personal and business performance.
- Effective management of costs and budget.
- Leadership of the design and adoption of accounting policies, procedures, and controls.
- Performance of an accurate and efficient month-end close.
- Production and analysis of the monthly/ quarterly financial reports.
- Management of tax compliance requirements for the Company.
- Effective management of the cash management process.
- Effective management of the audit process.
- Effective management of the planning/ budgeting process.
- Provision of decision support to the Operations and Sales teams.
- Deputise /Act on behalf of the Director ofFinance in his/her absence.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Work with Talent Acquisition to recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ a talented and diverse group of high performing team members
- Provide oversight and direction to team members in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Coach, mentor and develop team members, including overseeing new team member onboarding and providing career development planning and growth opportunities.
- Empower team members to take ownership of their job and goals.
- Delegate responsibilities as needed and provide routine constructive feedback on performance.
- Create a culture that is consistent with the organizations focus on team member engagement and that aligns with the organizations mission, vision and values.
- Lead team members using a performance management and development focused approach to assist in goal setting, two-way feedback, and performance development planning.
- Lead team members to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in a finance close environment.
- 3+ years’ experience supervising a team of 3 or more.
- Finance Director
Telecom Services & Equipment: 3 Years
Finance: 8 Years