Responsible for handling the financial requirements of a multinational school according to both local and international standards of financial management and reporting. The individual must have a strong understanding of both legal, stakeholder relationships and statutory bodies handling all matters of compliance with the highest level of integrity.
- Responsible for financial reporting (statutory reporting & shareholder reporting) and ensure compliance with the Tanzania governing legislation and company accounting rules.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Company’s annual budget and monitor and analyze performance against budget. Where needed, propose corrective measures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various company stakeholders (shareholders, banks, auditors, customers and suppliers).
- Implement and review internal control processes, based on the group rules.
- Oversee daily and monthly accounts department activities. Approve order requests and payments.
- Cashflow and treasury planning.
- Assist operating departments in achieving their targets through monitoring of stock, finding financing solutions and review product pricing.
- Manage and monitor Code of Conduct Ethics and Anti-Trust and Corruption policies.
- Oversees the Administration department and Operations department in addition to the accounts department.
Education and Qualifications
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field.
- Experience in similar role in a large company or corporation
- Technically sound understanding of finance and accounting rules and reporting at a senior level.
- Senior Manager leadership attributes.
- Provide clear strategy and direction and sets measurable performance parameters to subordinates
- Able to communicate efficiently verbally and in writing.
- Advanced Computer literacy.
- Ability to plan and manage time efficiently.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of common sense.
- Ability to make calculated and thought through decisions
- Managing Director
Certified Public Accountant / NBAA
Finance: 7 Years
Education & Teaching: 3 Years