Responsible for assisting the Accountant in capturing all financial data. This person must be organized and well detail-oriented.
- Responsible for the daily administration of the financial and accounting practices of the company.
- Perform accounting duties as directed including budgeting and costing control
- Responsible for financial data entry on the accounting system
- Assist management in preparing documentation for budgeting and financial reporting procedures
- Interpret the statistical and accounting information to appraise operating results in terms of cost, budgets, and policies of operation, trends and increased profit possibilities
- Maintain general ledger
- Develop accounting and financial management systems and reports
- Analyze and interpret monthly operating or project performance against budgets
- Processing payments and invoices accurately and within expected time periods
- Verifying financial statements, ledgers, and accounts and making corrections where appropriate
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Logistics & Operations: 1 Years
Accounting & Bookkeeping: 1 Years