Administration Officer overall responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Overall office administration
- Handling Human Resource issues
- Ensuring full compliance except on tax matters. This includes but not limited to compliance relating business licence, NSSF, WCF, OSHA, Foreign employees, Fire, Labour laws etc.
- Managing the front office
- Handling incoming and outcoming calls and mails
- Schedule meetings and conference room.
- Coordinating the procurement function and Stores keeping
- Petty cash management.
- Data management and records keeping
- Travel administration.
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree of Public Administration or any related field.
- Certificate in Secretarial Services
- Three (3) years’ experience in similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills.
- A team player
- Excellent customer care
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to details
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Goal and deadline driven.
Logistics & Operations: 3 Years
Admin & Clerical: 3 Years