Talent Acceleration Programme - TBL
Discover your true potential through the ABInBev Africa graduate development and leadership programme – TAP. At ABInBev we believe in investing in our future leaders today.
The Talent Acceleration Programme is an intensive 36-month programme which attracts the brightest most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by providing relevant experiences right from the start.
If you want to accelerate your career, build your skills through cross functional development and build your profile to be a future leader the Talent Acceleration Programme is for you!
The programme offers the following:
- Frequent evaluation
- 6 Month cycles
- Rotation of work experience and teams
- Individual and team evaluations
Future forward development
- Cross-functional experiences
- On the job learning
- Coaching and mentoring
- Leadership development
- Accelerated growth and graduation
- Accelerated career growth
You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results.
We’re looking for a global mindset and a desire to connect with people at all levels. We prize a sense of ownership and a desire to make an impact.
Education and Qualifications
- Recent graduate (graduation years 2019 to present) with completed Bachelors’ Degree
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
The following documents must be submitted for a complete application:
- CV - feel free to use templates available on our website: https://www.empower.co.tz/cv-builder
- Education Certification Documents (include Bachelor Degree certificates and results)
Application Deadline: Monday, November 29 2021