Property Management Coordinator
The Property Management Coordinator, is responsible for assisting the Manager, Property Management in the management of agents and processes towards the renewals of all existing permits and issuance of certificates as well as assist in coordinating activities towards the acquisition of permits for new projects. The role reports to the Manager, Property Management and in addition will work closely with the Operations, Legal and the finance departments to ensure that all necessary permits for tower site are acquired and renewed timeously. Assist in the processing of statutory fees to the regulatory authorities.
- Coordinates or assists in the preparation of various written documents submitted to the various Permitting and Regulatory agencies. These documents include but are not limited to license and permit applications, reports or responses to specific requests from regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate the process of applications and monitoring approval of plans, build permits, EPA certificates, Civil Aviation Authority permits and any other that may be required by other regulatory agencies including payment of fees to MMDAs based on established fee schedules.
- Ensure that all permit information for each site is maintained and up-to-date in existing Company applications and archived correctly and accurately.
- Prepare reports on status of Company site permits and applications or processing of annual fees for sites.
- Assist in obtaining relevant information and documentation for the issuance of building permits.
- Responsible for ensuring all permits are renewed in a timely manner and within parameters set by Manager, Property Management.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the wireless tower industry required.
- Minimum 2 years of permitting experience required; permitting experience in the wireless tower industry strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of the wireless tower industry including tower siting and construction, land, tenant and tower related documents, permitting, engineering and EPA/CAA compliance required.
- Bachelor’s degree required of related field.
- Knowledge of tower industry desired.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be able to travel unassisted.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the organization to effectively and professionally achieve business results
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs as needed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors.
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge in identifying high quality solutions.
Senior Manager, Property Management
Real Estate: 2 Years
Facilities Management: 2 Years