NCBA Bank: Graduate Trainee Programme
NCBA Graduate Trainee programme is an 18-month programme aiming at developing a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within NCBA bank.
We seek fresh University Graduates with outstanding academic qualifications and exceptional personalities.
- To groom and fast-track graduates to assume ‘supervisory’ positions in different segments of the Bank.
- To provide an opportunity for graduates to acquire working knowledge from seasoned bankers.
- To Inculcate management skills from mentoring / formal training and hands-on work experience.
- Complete your profile registration at www.empower.co.tz
- Upload your CV and Certificates/Transcript
For a period of 18 months, Graduate Trainees will be provided with on-the-job rotations across all functions in order to prepare them to assume higher responsibilities in the Bank.
Education and Qualifications
- Must be a Graduate Student of 2021 - 2023 from a reputable Accredited Higher Learning Institution.
- Must possess a minimum of 3.0 GPA or equivalent
- Must be a Tanzanian
- Maximum age 27 years old
This is for fresh graduates between 2021 - 2023 with less than 2 years of working experience.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer obsession
- Flexibility & Resilience