Generation Empower - University of Dar es Salaam
Will you be in your final year in 2021? Are you a student at the University of Dar es Salaam? If yes, then you are qualified to join Generation Empower.
The University of Dar Es Salaam Innovative and Entrepreneurship Centre (UDIEC) and Empower Limited are excited to bring you Generation Empower, a program designed to develop a generation of future corporate leaders equipped with key 21st Century Skills.
Generation Empower Program envisions a future where the corporate world is engaged in Academic Institutions and there is synergy between skills taught in universities and those needed by corporate companies.
Generation Empower is a uniquely designed program aiming to equip student finalists with skills and knowledge to define success in their future career journey.
- A combination of interesting learning methods
- An opportunity to meet industry leaders and career coaches
- Become equipped with key 21st Century skills
- Get industry specific expertise
- Experience the corporate world
- A chance to develop a leadership mindset
A transformative learning experience blended in a 6-months course, comprising of engaging practical experiences and coaching sessions.
Total time commitment will be 5 hours in a week.
Education and Qualifications
- Students finalists of the next Academic year 2020/2021
- Individuals that are passionate to become part of a unique Generation of intellectuals
How to apply
- Log into www.empower.co.tz
- Register by uploading your CV or use our CV Builder feature
- Ensure you fill in your information
- Search for the Job "Generation Empower" or go into bitly.com/GenEmpower
- Click "Apply Now"
- Upload an Application letter under the "Documents" section explaining Why you are Generation Empower.