Energy and Efficiency Analyst
The Energy and Efficiency Analyst will be responsible to ensure the recovery of all power-related costs from the Company’s clients, i.e. Commercial Power and Standby Generator power.
- Verifying the data with the support of all role players.
- Coordinating with the financial department to secure closure on the recovery costs.
- Supporting the Finance team with any power-related query.
- Ensuring timely reporting to management.
- Developing process/procedure for payment receivable for power usage.
- Maintaining a tracker for invoices submission & payment follow-up.
- Technical clarification on power usage.
- Monitoring and ensuring proper optimization of cheaper power sources (Grid and Hybrids).
- Coordinating faults resolution with power providers.
- Planning and coordinating new Grid connections.
- Comply with the provisions of health, safety and environment legislation in Tanzania, and shall also comply with Company’s policies and procedures including occupational health and safety and wellness policies, and any modifications to any policy that may be introduced from time to time.
- Live Company’s Core Principles and work proactively in a customer-related way in accordance with adopted procedures and best practices.
- Work cooperatively with colleagues and external stakeholders to promote the Company’s overall business objectives.
- Ensure that confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times.
- Perform any other duty as directed by line management.
- Ensure positive team actions under any circumstances.
- Ensure ongoing feedback is provided and corrective action is taken where required.
- Focus on solutions, not problems.
- Ensure that appearance and behavior are always in line with the Company’s policies and other guidelines.
- In a timely manner, escalate matters as appropriate to the line manager and/or the escalation matrix stipulated in the relevant Company / Group policy.
HSSE AWARENESS AND ACTION:
- Ensure that own vehicle and other company equipment is operated in line with health and safety guidelines.
- Raise any HSSE deviations and/or perceived problems/concerns to the urgent attention of senior management.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum Degree in telecommunications engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Telecommunications site operations
- Analytical ability to determine user problems and recommend solutions.
- Proven knowledge and ability to analyze and solve logical problems
- Adherence to Project Management best practices, processes, and standards within the organization are required.
- Current working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system software.
- Capable of working independently and delivering appropriate and timely feedback to senior team members and management as required.
- Must be highly numerate and analytical.
- Must have good presentation skills and result oriented.
- Approximately 90% performed in a climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions. Approximately 10% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities
Energy and Efficiency Manager
Telecommunication: 3 Years
Analysis: 3 Years