Chief Executive Officer
The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for:
- Business Development - developing high quality business strategies ensuring their alignment with short and long term objectives;
- Building Team and Culture - leading and motivating teams;
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management.
- Develop high quality business strategies ensuring their alignment with short and long-term objectives
- Oversee all operations to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase impact
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
BUILD TEAM AND CULTURE.
- Lead and motivate teams to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
BUILD EXTERNAL RELATIONS.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Build trust relations with key partners and act as a point of contact for important stakeholders
Education and Qualifications
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
- 8+ years people management experience leading large teams
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, finance, supply chain, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational, leadership and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills - Swahili and English required
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position