Responsible for managing the relationship between the company and Retailer at site level, ensuring consistent delivery of the Customer Commitment
- Identify Gaps in all aspects of site performance (including service and ‘people’) for geographical area and mandate, advice or offer Retailers recommended tools, processes and support to help them to profitably deliver the Customer Commitment at the Retail site and to develop the business for the mutual benefit of both the Retailer and company
- Maximizing all sales development potential whilst protecting company’s interests, through the coaching and motivating of Retailers.
- Through coaching, supporting and performance management of Retailers to deliver the basics and higher performance, ensure best Retailers have best sites and that poor Retailer performance is eliminated.
- Manage and maintain positive Retailer relationships, supporting Retailers to achieve and maintain top class site performance (including counseling to underperforming sites).
- Deliver Sales & Operations targets for geographical area through regular reviews and appropriate action plans.
- Ensure Retailers implement all areas of the Customer Commitment and ensure compliance with the Site Operations/HSSE standards, contracts and manuals.
- Manage and maintain a Retailer master plan within Territory through Retailer assessment and involvement with recruitment and selection processes.
- Ensuring that Retailers’ actions do not damage company’s Reputation.
- Ensuring that the Retailer trains and develops their staff, and understands the importance of people in delivering the Customer Commitment
Education and Qualifications
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics and Engineering
- 3-4 years’ experience in Retail Marketing, site Operations and Dealer Management preferably FMCG background
- 1-2 years’ experience in Non Fueling Retailing operations
- Demonstration of the aspired Enterprise First behaviors (Leadership, Accountability, Teamwork) and core values (Honesty, Integrity, Respect for People)
- Strong team member with excellent communications skills
- Broad competence in Retail Sales & Operations
- Demonstrable competence in implementing standard processes, achieving sales targets, building relationships with Retailers, delivering Retail Customer Commitment
- Retail Manager
FMCG, Retail & Wholesale: 3 Years
Oil & Gas: 3 Years
Sales: 3 Years