The Territory Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the sales team in the geographical area and in charge of guiding the organization’s sales force. The manager will be responsible for analyzing the sales statistics of individual team members and the territory as a whole in order to understand where improvements can be made.
- Ensure ambitious target setting and monitor closely for performance.
- Coach the Field Sales force for Performance in relation to the targets set and build a winning spirit within his/her team.
- Ensure streamlined implementation of the customer strategy at POS in order to further build market share.
- Prepare and lead the Sales Team Meetings with focus on results vs. targets set.
- Together with the sales team, identify & implement actions for closing possible results gaps in the concerned POS when they occur.
- Follow up of field budgets versus incremental sales per rep.
- Build excellent relationships with the regional/local responsible manager of the concerned Customers.
- Gather and provide competitive information to headquarters on a regular and continuous basis.
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in a Business-related area.
- 2 - 3 years relevant field sales force experience
- 2 years Brand Building experience is an advantage
- 2 years of Trade Category Management is an advantage
- Bias for action, accountability and responsibility
- Building talent and teams with a growth mindset
- Consumer and customer focus
FMCG, Retail & Wholesale: 3 Years