The technical engineer’s responsibilities will include assisting with various tasks like design, construction, equipment installation, system configuration, maintenance, developing preventative maintenance plans, and providing customer support.
- Ability to troubleshoot systems, identify problems, and write up reports
- Supporting the team during planning, design, development, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes.
- Analyzing existing systems and operations and developing preventative maintenance strategies.
- Identifying potential problems and notifying the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Monitoring processes, workers, and methods, and developing plans for increased efficiency.
- Conducting required research and developing best practices.
- Coordinating with other Engineers and crew members to ensure quality products are completed on schedule.
- Performing quality control on all projects, writing reports, and making recommendations for improvement
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Meticulous, efficient, and have sound knowledge of the relevant engineering discipline.
- A firm understanding of Genetec, Milestone, Avigilon, Pelco, Radwin, Bosch will give you an advantage in this position
- Team players with exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- Deadline-driven technical engineer
Telecom Services & Equipment: 3 Years
Technical/Technician: 3 Years