Sales Team Trainer
The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel through our products to the Staff / Direct Sales Team/ Agencies and Banks.
- Liaise with Heads of retail and bancassurance departments to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weakness.
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc. to the external clients and customers as required by Head of corporate business, retail/agency and bancassurance.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos
- Support and mentor new sales employees in bancassurance
- Monitoring sales objectives and results by report on impact of training programs (e.g.,Sales achieved)
- Analyse day to day needs for training in the sales team.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and demands of a corporate sales environment.
Education and Qualifications
A bachelor’s degree in preferably in a Business-related field, Sales and Marketing, OR any relevant studies
5 years experience as a Sales Training specialist, corporates sales or similar role.
Management of team for at least 5 years
- Experience in sales
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable and self-driven team player with strong interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Capacity to work with minimum supervision to meet strict deadlines as well as willingness to work outside normal working hours depending on the demands of the job.
- Excellent people management skills, Leadership skills , Innovative and motivating attitude
- Proven planning and organization skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office software
- Ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to interact effectively with clients of diverse backgrounds, including C-suite.
Head of Bancassurance