Sales Representative - Chinese Speaking
- To achieve and / or exceed individual Sales and C Budget, through sound product knowledge and excellent Sales skills.
- To build and retain excellent customer relations.
- To ensure that professional and business ethic when dealing with customers
Promote, develop and increase sales of company's products and company's services
- Expanding customer base
- Maintaining and increasing business relationships with existing customers.
- Plan and execute sales calls economically, logistically and with the most impact.
Do this according to your designated customers and areas.
Customers include :
- Construction Customers
- Government Departments
- Local Government
To meet and exceed the C Sales Budgets / Targets.
Monitor Business environment and Market Trends
- Monitoring the business environment and market trends.
- Reporting trends to the Line Manager.
- Report monthly predictions and Oppositions activities in the market.
Excellent Product Knowledge and Marketing Knowledge
- Keep current with all the new product information.
- To have an in-depth technical knowledge of all products.
- To write and submit specifications for Product applications where required (These specifications must be approved by the Regional Manager)
- Training of customers to extend their knowledge of Company's products and usage.
- Following Marketing Plan Actions.
- To keep the General Manager informed of all activities and supply him/her with all relevant reports, including all customer visits meeting minutes.
- Report on Monthly predictions and opposition activities in the market.
Organizing of seminars and launches
- To plan and conduct Product and Application Systems seminars to customers.
Manage Key Accounts and expenses
- To assist the Financial Controller with the collection of all money owed to the company
- Keeping the Financial Controller informed of any development that may affect the ability of a Debtor to fulfil his obligations to the company.
- Control of debtors account. Achieve the target of 60 days with all accounts.
- Control of expenses related to sales.
- To push small Contractors and Construction Products through Dealers.
- Min. 5 years of experience in construction projects and or sales in construction projects (preferably more experienced)
- University degree, can be civil engineer but doesn’t have to be
- Preferably fluent in Chinese
- Preferably experienced to work with Chinese contractors
Head of Sales
Construction: 3 Years
Sales: 5 Years