To use strong consultative sales skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills (both oral and written), attention to detail, strong follow-up skills and motivation to make the sale
- Ensure visiting customer site or companies to add Sales on B2B
- Assist manager in marketing campaigns
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Maintain accurate and organized customer files
- Coordinate and Schedule the ordering, receiving and delivery of products in a timely manner
- Assist with special projects such as trade shows and display changes
- Follow company policies and SOP’s
- Ensure superior Customer service.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office or entering figures into a computer system for database.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
- Demonstrated success meeting sales goals and growing sales
- Calling all the customers and convince them for walk in to showroom and get sales
- Calling to upcountry dealers, regarding any current or pending issues. And also update for any changes in terms of prices, delivery system etc.
- Crosscheck on upcountry field team, using the data sent by them. Data validation, customer feedback on our executive and information given by them
- Miscellaneous administration work to support day to day operation
- Any Other Tasks as assigned by your Supervisor.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field
- Prior experience in Sales or Marketing in Automotive industry.
Automotive: 1 Years