The Sales Coordinator will provide reliable, accurate, efficient and professional sales coordination and administration support to the Sales team. The incumbent will ensure all aspects of systems, data and documents are maintained in accordance with Company standards, policies and procedures.
He/ She will work actively as part of the sales team but will be equally capable of working alone and unsupervised to increase sales revenue, new business revenue and enhance the level of service our customers enjoy.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team. This includes typing letters, creating documents, scanning and email, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Frequent internal communication with other departments professionally.
- Provide support linked to the achievement of the goals and objectives of the Sales team and the Company.
- Data analysis using web sites, excel data, market intelligence etc.
- External customer communication including delivery of key documents, and follow-up on customer-related issues professionally and courteously.
- Manage customer site list and other relevant Sales-related databases.
- Updating required databases and systems, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage co-location process documentation as it relates to the Sales team, including but not limited to, creating, scanning, filing and saving of documents to internal file repositories.
- Organize and coordinate events on behalf of the Sales, with internal team or external
- Prepare timely and accurate sales-related reports including contracted business, commenced business, sales pipeline and other departmental reports.
- Comply with the provisions of health, safety and environment legislation in Tanzania, and shall also comply with Company’s policies and procedures including occupational health and safety and wellness policies, and any modifications to any policy that may be introduced from time to time.
- Live Company’s Core Principles and work proactively in a customer-related way in accordance with adopted procedures and best practice.
- Work co-operatively with colleagues and external stakeholders to promote the Company’s overall business objectives.
- Ensure that confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times.
- Perform any other duty as directed by line management.
HR RELATED ISSUES:
- Ensure positive team actions under any circumstances.
- Ensure ongoing feedback is provided and corrective action is taken where required.
- Focus on solutions not problems.
- Ensure that appearance and behavior is always in line with the Company’s policies and other guidelines.
- In a timely manner, escalate matters as appropriate to the line manager and/or the escalation matrix stipulated in the relevant Company / Group policy.
HSSE AWARENESS AND ACTION:
- Ensure that own vehicle and other company equipment is operated in line with health and safety guidelines.
- Raise any HSSE deviations and/or perceived problems / concerns to the urgent attention of senior management.
Education and Qualifications
- University degree in Business Administration or any related field is preferred.
- Wireless and/or telecommunications experience preferred but not essential.
- Marketing/Sales or Business Development experience preferred but not essential.
- Must have previous administrative support experience within multi-disciplined organization.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the organization to effectively and professionally achieve business results.
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs as needed.
- Must have very strong computer skills and demonstrate the ability to manipulate data and systems using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio), Google Earth and other software.
- Must have an ability to understand detailed task and requests first time.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire to learn and be a team player.
- Reliable time keeper, diligent worker and professional attitude.
- Track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors.
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge in identifying high quality solutions.
Head of Sales
Sales: 3 Years