Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Manager will be responsible to oversee of the regional sales team, development of the Regional Sales & budget, control of the budget and the achievement of sales goals within the region. This position requires a passionated, self-motivated experienced Regional Sales Manager to ensure that sales strategies are being instituted and that sales goals are being met. The Regional Sales Manager’s responsibilities include evaluating the work done by the team, training sales teams and analyzing sales trends.
Business Manager – Planning to Expand Business Customer Base
- Develops the annual sales, distribution, plan & budget based a deep understanding of the market driven by customer insights, our partnerships & market opportunities.
- Conducts regular research on local customer trends & competitor activity.
Assist the business maintains a level of profitability by achieving targets and following various company policies & procedures while maintain an acceptable company threshold for operation cost.
- Recommend & develop proposal for marketing investment opportunities In line with the company policies & procedures.
People Manager – Build and Nurture Talent
- Motivate and influence the sales team to ensure that the team stays motivated and focused to achieve their targets.
- Subordinates effectiveness:
a) Regular review of Department KPIs, performance assessment vs KPIs along with related internal and external reporting
b) Ensure staff understands the context of their roles in relation to organisation. strategy.
c) Ensure staff in your department when performing their duties exhibit proper / acceptable behaviour.
d) Regular train, monitor, evaluate and ensure there is 100% adherence of the sales process by the sales team.
- Periodically conduct performance reviews with team to confirm performance and develop development plans.
- Co -Develop training programs and plans for sales team as well as training evaluation tool evaluation.
- Coach the team, give feedback and develop talent internally – at least 40% of time should be spent on talent development;
- Ensure staff have the resources they require to perform their work
- Regularly visit areas within your region.
Customer & Stakeholder Manager – Foster Customer & Stakeholder Engagement
- From time to time meeting with customers to confirm customer satisfaction
- Manage & facilitate sales team to effectively manage their customer portfolio and ensure that delinquency rate is as per the agreed company threshold.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Sales or related field)
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a generalist Sales environment
- Experience in managing sales team
- Knowledge & Understanding of the Sales Process.
National Sales Manager
FMCG, Retail & Wholesale: 3 Years
Sales: 3 Years