- Execute routine procurement functions such as purchasing of parts and related inventory items, both overseas and Local.
- Monitory daily consumption of fast-moving parts and replenish the stock accordingly.
- Track all orders to ensure timely and correct delivery.
- Submit monthly reports on a timely manner as required by HOD.
- communicate with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements and documentation.
- Seek and partner with reliable suppliers, Monitor Supplier Performance & Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Collaborate with the Finance Team to ensure well timed payments are made to ensure consignments are not delayed.
- Ensure that procurement function objectives are met.
- Maintaining accurate records of purchases and pricing.
- Collaborate with warehouse team, Service team and C&F team to achieve the company objective.
- Communicate with C&F regularly to track imports.
- Maintaining and accurately updating the tracking file regularly
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University
- Procurement Manager
Automotive: 1 Years
Procurement / Purchasing: 2 Years