Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
To ensure all the spare parts are received and issued to the workshop for respective truck or trailer and to keep track of the stock and tire movements
- Receives and inspects all incoming spares/ materials and reconciles with purchase orders from SAP; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and trucks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Ensuring timely delivering and receiving of the spares and other purchased material.
- Fills material requisitions; assists the company to order best brands and supplies at reasonable price; delivers orders to workshop and staff
- Receives stores and tracks surplus spare parts; prepares on SAP spare parts lists for all items to be ordered and be stocked.
- Receives and stores documents and purchasing confidential files; maintains record of approved document and confidential file.
- Returning all canceled and damaged items back to vendors as appropriate and ensure same record is on SAP system
- Delivers and sets up office assets and requirements.
- Maintains the warehouse/stock, records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs and surplus spare parts.
- Perform any other duty for procurement as shall be instructed by supervisor.
- Validate stakeholder business needs, compile and source market information, and assist in analyzing markets and assessing risk to inform procurement planning and sourcing decisions
- Conduct sourcing activities in accordance with established policies and procedures to meet business needs and participate in negotiations to establish and review supply arrangements that will deliver value for money procurement outcomes
- Implement and contribute to the development of contract management plans, resolve issues, monitor performance and negotiate contract variations through effective supplier relationships to enhance business outcomes
- Provide advice, information and guidance on procurement related matters to staff across the agency to provide governance and support good practice in procurement
- Identify, mitigate and escalate procurement risks to enable the organization to meet its obligations and maximize business opportunities
- Maintain and update procurement records and generate reports on procurement and contract activity to meet organizational compliance requirements and provide access to procurement information
- Assisting with tyres budget control and development
- Exercising tight quality control and identification of fault of incorrect process and communicating the fault to those involved
- Conducting tyres diagnostic e.g.; checking tyre condition, pressure and tread depth
- Liaising with tyres suppliers
- General housekeeping of the tyre section in the workshop
- Assessment of tyres
- Maintain all the tyres branding records in the tyre management system and such management system as may be applicable
- Ensures all tyres are branded and that no tyres are fitted on any vehicle without branding
- Verifying the stock balance on the tyres system daily and maintain strict control over all tyres stocks, ensuring correct stock levels are available
- Verify that all job cards completed correspond with the tyres system and investigates deviation
Education and Qualifications
- BSc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager or Head of Procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
Procurement / Purchasing: 3 Years
Supply Chain Management: 3 Years