Parts Sales Officer
Parts and Sales officer
- Effectively manage assigned Fleet Customers.
- Work closely with site representative and Customer Interface to enhance parts
- Proactively identifies issues or trends and prepares recommendations, reacts quickly and appropriately to issues; follows up in a timely manner to issues not immediately resolvable, ties all loose ends, uses knowledge to influence decisions.
- Execute weekly order fulfilment process for stores. Manage emergency order on a daily basis.
- Close monitoring of logistics service providers on timely deliveries.
- Constantly evaluate performance versus expectations
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, handle work pressures, meet multiple deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated to accomplish important objectives despite a complex environment and multiple demands, acts with a sense of urgency and takes responsibility.
- Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behaviour in all roles and tasks.
- Consistent and fair when dealing with other; keeps commitments.
- Acts in accordance with the Group and Clients code of conduct and confidentiality policies
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with other employees, supervisors, and managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Able to maintain confidentiality with privileged information.
Education and Qualifications
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- College Degree Preferred – or equivalent business experience
- Diploma in Supply Chain management.
4-5 years of sales experience within the automotive parts or fleet industry
Skills & Competencies
- High level of proficiency with MS Office (Excel/Word)
- Ability to speak effectively one on one, effectively listen and interpret customer needs.
- Able to work independently, managing his or her time and work flow.
- Quality orientation
- Time management
Automotive: 5 Years
Logistics & Operations: 4 Years