Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Design and set up marketing & Innovation organization to drive and contribute to market strategy & profitability across market segments.
- Accountable for monitoring business market share in the overall market and in each segment in the country and in particular vs. alternative construction materials and competition.
- Develop marketing & Innovation capabilities within the country: Skills & Competencies, talent pipeline, succession planning, career development as well as anticipation of new needed skills and competencies
- Lead in the implementation of value propositions, new offers, segments, and opportunities through market approach.
- Leverage commercial branding and building strong brand equity.
- Lead in-country innovation agenda, key accounts management with liaison with group international key account management team.
- Lead the management of multi-product lines initiatives and value proposition in all market segments, products, pricing, solutions & services.
- Develop a deep understanding of the construction industry, segments, players’ competition, influencers, decision-makers, trends and opportunities. Translate end-use and stakeholder insights into an actionable change approach.
- Define, organize, and coordinate overall relationship with architects, specifiers, influencers and standard-setting bodies in/for the country.
- Lead Company lobbying activity in the country relating to products, solutions, raw materials, standards and labels.
- Define and drive implementation of the roadmap for “go to market” actions relevant to the country i.e. distribution, brand / equity building, sustainable construction, affordable housing, infrastructure, international contracts etc.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Marketing or any other related field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in Marketing
- Results-oriented -initiative, self-starter, time-continuous, finishers, goal-focused, responsible and accountable
- Decisive -sound judgment, problem solver
- Management -planning & prioritizing, organizing and controlling; disciplined executor
- Business acumen/commercially savvy
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build/maintain professional relationships with multi-level stakeholders
Construction: 3 Years
Manufacturing: 2 Years
Marketing: 3 Years