Marketing & Customer Service Coordinator
This role if for a leading multinational company in the field of construction chemicals with a strong tradition in innovation and quality, continuously developing products and solutions that create new opportunities for the company, its employees, and customers.
The Marketing & Customer Service Coordinator will oversee and take responsibility for all customer queries and to manage all marketing activities.
Sales and Marketing
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results. Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Planning of customer functions and golf days
- Ensure all customer queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Handle all aspects of technical queries that are received telephonically or from walk in
- Supply of electronic or hard copy information to the customer as well as samples that may be required for the correct use of our products.
- Ensure product knowledge of company’s products are updated and that correct technical advice is given to the
- Build customer relationships by ensuring that the customer’s needs are
- Ensure that all queries are channeled to the relevant sales personnel for their further support if
- Register sales / customer claims / price list through ERP
- Manage customer service
- Undertakes such additional duties which may from time to time be assigned to the Employee in the discharg of his /her duties.
- To ensure that a correct and proper image of the Company is maintained at all times.
- Regular and on time attendance
- Will be required to work overtime
- Overseas travel may be required.
Education and Qualifications
- NQF 4 Qualification
- Tertiary Sales or Marketing qualification
- 5 years Marketing Experience
- Experience in promoting brand awareness
- Computer skills
- Customer service experience
- Graphic design capabilities is a plus
- Organizing skills
- Business and result orientation
- Customer orientation
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Cost awareness and accuracy in numerical abilities
- Good negotiation skills
- Interest in technical solutions
- Good social media skills
Construction: 5 Years
Chemical Manufacturing: 3 Years
Marketing: 5 Years