Marketing and Sales Support Coordinator
Our client is a medium sized company, looking for a stellar candidate for their Sales and Marketing department.
- Marketing management: develop and deliver the company’s marketing plan, making sure that the company’s brands are promoted in an appealing but cost-effective way
- Marketing management: Support management by providing market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Marketing campaigns: Market products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Marketing communication: Manage the ongoing communication online and through social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, website, etc)
- Company marketing: maintain the digital presentation of company
- Market research: develop insight in marketing situation and customer needs
- Market research: Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market shares, availability, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Brand and product promotion: Organise and take part in promotional activities
- Sales promotion: Manage the promotional materials (calendar, T-shirts, branding boards, …): propose new ones, order if required, keep stock, manage distribution
- Product development: signal opportunities for new products, contribute in development process for new products
- Product marketing: development of packaging, maintaining pricing lists
- CRM: Maintain close relationship with customers
- CRM: Maintain database of customers and marketing (potential and actual) suppliers
- Sales support: Assist in writing tenders and sales offers, directly or via TANePS
- Sales support: Deliver product training to other staff members
- Sales support: Act as back up for our sales manager
- Sales support: register orders coming in via mail, liaise with the sales manager
- Sales support: manage the customer complaints process, take action to resolve causes
- Sales support: follow up of deliveries and corresponding admin for large supply projects
- Sales support: organize and deliver training of sales team members, new colleagues and customers about the products and marketing activities
- Public Relations: build reciprocal relationships with external partners, and represent the company professionally in these interactions to developing further business opportunities as well as retaining customers.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in brand and trade marketing
- Experience in FMCG sector, ideally with soaps and detergents
- Demonstrable experience in devising and implementing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, Whatsapp, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Able to devise digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Knowledge of MS Office tools
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Tally accounting software is a plus
Business Development Manager
Manufacturing: 2 Years
Sales: 2 Years