Kenyan Sales Executives: Real Estate
The Sales Executive will be the key point of contact between the organisation and its clients being responsible for actively seeking out new sales opportunities, answering customer queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
This position requires a result-driven individual, who is a self-starter, confident, hardworking, a problem solver with good communication skills.
Opportunities are available in Nairobi, Kenya.
Vacancies strictly for Kenyan Citizens based in Nairobi.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
Education and Qualifications
- University Degree or Advanced Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Real Estate: 2 Years
Sales: 2 Years